Sunday, June 18, 2006

01/15/2006 Winter weather passed, now it begins




Having waited for the worst or Oregon winter to clear the area it didn't take me long to get the interior cleaned up and have a lift put in. I went with a Rubicon Express 4.5" Superflex kit with adjustable track bar, full leafs, Slip Yoke Eliminator and CV Driveline. Since I'm not the most mechanically inclined person on Earth, yet, Steve and his crew at Precision Four Wheel Drive in Clackamas, Oregon did an awesome job on it for me. Also didn't take long to get my decals for the club I joined, http://www.ravenoffroad.com attached to some magnets for the doors. Sadly they promptly blew off when i forgot to remove them for the drive home after a windy, rainy run.


Here it sits on a set of 30x9.5-15 Dominators with the factory rims before the decals left the doors.

No comments: